Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year

So we are saying good-bye to 2013 tonight.  Since we are still in flu recovery our celebration is quiet family time here at home.  I made homemade pizzas and tried my first ever batch of cannolis.  My recipe needs tweaking but cannoli is something that takes practice.  I will get it eventually, I hope. 

Anyway, 2013 was a decent year.  Good things happened.  The kids are all happy with what they are doing, and that makes me happy.  We accomplished the monumental task of selling and cleaning out the house in Danville.  Everybody was healthy not counting this awful Christmas Flu.  We have so much to be thankful for.

As for 2014...I think it's going to be an awesome year.  Let's make that thought a reality!  I hope all of you are blessed with love, happiness and good health over these next 12 months.  Oh, and sometime in October would somebody here please remind me to get a flu shot.  Please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner