Thursday, December 12, 2013

Madness

We are in the height of postal madness right now.  Packages stacked to the heavens!  I am so exhausted, working later and later every day.  But...tomorrow is my last day until next year!!!  I am so excited to be done with it for a few weeks.  And....Erica comes home Monday which makes me extremely happy.

Are you all ready for Christmas??  I know people (and I love them) who have finished the shopping, have been decorated for weeks now.....oh my God, they make me feel so inadequate!!  Our tree is up and decorated at least.  Bruce was the most excellent husband who was on top of the roof when I got home stringing lights around the porch.  Yay!  I was afraid that might not get done this year.  We still have to wrap lights around the columns but maybe that will happen this weekend.  

Anyway, we are all just fine and dandy.  Working hard and trying to get ready for the holidays.  Having all the kids home will be so wonderful.  That's the only gift I need!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner