Monday, February 10, 2014

Snow...part 2?

We have snow in the forecast again for the next couple of days.  That is rough, and I'm really tired of it.
We have had snow, ice and rain for what feels like a year now.  Damn that stupid groundhog!!  But anyway, we spent the weekend in Wilmington with the Overcashes.  We had fun and lots of good food.
I can't remember the name of the restaurant we went to for dinner, but they had excellent crab cakes!
Yum!  

And now we are back in Gville.  We are in the middle of some house renovations.  New flooring, paint, and general updating.  And while I know it needed to be done, and that it will all be worth it in the end....the mess is insane.  There is some heavy duty sorting out to be done.  I want to get rid of as much stuff as I can.  It is amazing, or maybe more like horrifying how much stuff there is to move around to get all of this done.  I hate this part of the process.  

Anyway, have a great week and stay safe and warm wherever you happen to be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner