Thursday, October 18, 2012

Almost Friday!!!

It's almost the weekend and I can hardly wait. Not that we have anything special going on. I just need NOT to be at work. This week has been brutal.....again. Bruce went back to work on Wednesday but those ribs are still causing him a lot of pain. Hopefully it will be better for him soon.

Stephen and Hannia tried to vote today. The early voting sites opened this morning. But they came by for a quick visit and said there was no parking and lines were out the door so they left and will try again tomorrow. I want to vote early to avoid the Nov. 6th madness (is it the 6th?). Maybe in a couple of days the crowds will die down a little. I want to feel encouraged by the enthusiasm but this is notoriously old school conservative area so it could be bad news. I don't know what to think. All I can do is vote and hope for the best.

Yesterday I was approached by a customer who felt the need to point out to me how badly Romney needed MY vote and how important it was for conservatives to gain control of this country again. I just said "oh really?" because seriously....what could I say? I'm pretty sure it's not kosher to get into political debates with a customer... but if he had any sense of perception at all he should have been able to read the look of horror and disdain on my face. I won't hold it against him because he is old. Maybe he just doesn't know any better. But it was definitely a cringe worthy moment. I need for all of this to be over soon. I am sleep deprived staying up late to watch debates and news and then all those hilarious recaps on Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner