Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bullet Points will have to do....

- The kittens are doing really well. The upper respiratory symptoms cleared up quickly with the antibiotic. Their eyes are clear. They eat like little pigs. And the best part? They play a bit now. They were so timid and traumatized but are becoming more active and interactive every day. It is amazing to see.

- I need for this election to be over. The amount of political mail I have to deal with every single day is exhausting. I have a feeling most people just throw it in the trash, unread, so what's the point?

- On the other hand, I have thoroughly enjoyed the debates so go figure???

- For the second time in as many weeks, I was asked if I could work on Saturday (my sacred day OFF!). Both times I politely said no. I intend to keep saying no, but I have to wonder if there will ever come a point when they stop asking.....? Just hire some people already. It's not rocket science.

- It's hot which is unacceptable for autumn. The only really cool weather we have had was during my beach vacation and that was equally unacceptable. I feel as though the weather is perpetually against me.

- I just need the weekend to be here soon. Seriously!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner