Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Better

The halls are decked and the tree is trimmed. Virtually NO gifts have been bought, but we decided this Christmas was not going to be overly commercial. My daughter is coming home and this year is all about family. I can honestly say I am beginning to feel human again after surgery, and am very grateful for that, too! I am grateful that my niece Delaney is alive and home from the hospital. I am grateful that Stephen got into the Ph.D program that he was working towards. I'm grateful that all our family will able to see Erica while she is home. It's been a long hard year in a lot of ways, but all in all, I feel blessed and really, really lucky! I hope you feel that way too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner