Sunday, December 16, 2012

Our weekend

Jeanne, Calvin and girls were here for their niece Ashley's graduation from ECU's school of nursing. Bruce and I didn't go to the ceremony but we met everybody afterwards for lunch. Anchalee's the best Thai food anywhere around. The Overcashes spent the night here, but Ashley's family headed back to Kannapolis.

I'm doing fine a week and a half since surgery, but one thing is really getting on my nerves. I get really tired really fast. I am up and around pretty well, but then I hit a brick wall after a bit. Like yesterday, I did a few things around the house, showered and got dressed and met everybody for lunch. Nothing strenuous...? But when we got back to the house I passed out cold for several hours. I think it is fairly normal after surgery but honestly I am ready for that part to be over.

Erica is flying home tomorrow and I am so excited I can barely stand it. Having her home makes my holiday awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner