Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday

Well, the first week back at work was a bit brutal. I was still more sore than I realized. But I did it. I was exhausted by yesterday afternoon, but I finished the week and hopefully things will continue to improve. Not much else was accomplished because it was all I could manage to get through work. But we had worked a lot to clean up clutter, and get organized, so things didn't dissolve into total chaos. I like that....getting rid of things. Bruce took a whole truckload of stuff to Goodwill today. I am still working on paring down and cleaning out. We got rid of the obvious unused stuff, so that drawers and closets look neat and tidy, but I don't want to stop at that. It's not enough that everything has a place to be stored....if I don't use it, then I want it gone. Books, movies, knick knacks....if I have read it, seen it, or feel bored with it, it has to go. Round 2 is going to be sorting what's left. And making sure clutter aka crap doesn't find it's way into the house in the first place.
Of course this means not buying unnecessary stuff, too, so trying to be a more conscious shopper is something I am working on.

Anyway, I am resting up this weekend, getting ready for a full week ahead (I went back last Tuesday, so it was only 4 days. Turned out to be a good thing.). Nothing too crazy on the agenda for me. I am taking it easy....hope your weekend is good, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner