Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Week That Has NO End

I spent the largest part of this day thinking it was Thursday. Thinking about how great it was that tomorrow was Friday. When it finally dawned on me that I was completely WRONG, I felt completely sad and dejected. Ripped off even. Cheated! Oh well, at least tomorrow really WILL be Thursday. I hope I don't wake up thinking its Friday or I might run screaming into madness at the loss.

So this week has dragged on and on. Last weekend seems like months ago. Nothing particularly awful has gone on, just monotony. Everything has been fine, really. I go to work. I come home and deal as best I can with the cat/dog situation. The cats still strongly disapprove. Penny chases them if they try to come into the den to see us. We are still a house divided. I keep hoping things will get better....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner