Saturday, August 31, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

Does everybody have some fabulous plans for this holiday weekend?  Bruce is fishing with Calvin down in Wilmington.  He seemed excited about it although I have never really known him to fish.  I opted to stay home, not because I don't love my in-laws but mainly because I am tired and needed a few days to just get some rest.  Also?  I managed to get an appointment at the salon for a haircut this afternoon. I have this 1 stylist that I like and she used to be able to take me almost anytime.  Now its much harder to get an opening. I guess the secret is out now...haha.  She also opened her own salon which is part of it too.  I'm glad she is busy because I want her new place to stay open and do lots of business.  

So haircut at 2, followed by late lunch/early dinner..(...linner?  Like brunch?) with the kids.  My salon is just around the corner from their house.  No idea where we are going to eat yet.  Stephen is looking into a couple of new places so we might try one of those.  Adventure!  I had considered maybe shopping a little, looking for some fall clothes.  But it's ECU's first home game and town is a nightmare.  Plus, it's 90 degrees which makes trying on long pants or sweaters kind of icky.  I guess that will just have to wait....maybe I will take a nap later instead!

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner