Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Little Under the Weather

I'm a teensy bit under the weather today.  Nothing major, just a sore throat/not so great tummy.  I figure it's the obligatory airplane travel-induced bug.  I can't seem to figure out how to travel anywhere without catching something or other.  I just feel grateful and lucky when it hits AFTER I get home and doesn't interrupt vacation time.  And its not even bad enough to make me call in sick for work.  Just enough to make me tired-ish and miserable AT work.  Yay!  At least tomorrow is Friday and that is a good and wonderous thing.  So, I am feeling crummy, and out of sorts, completely sick and tired of hot weather, and longing for cooler days.  Work is making me want to run off screaming into the wilderness, and all I want to do is take a nap.  But I know it is a temporary glitch, and I will be mostly ok again soon. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner