Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Crazy Time

It's crazy around here.  Insane, even.  We have been so busy I haven't had time to catch my breath.  Last weekend Stephen and Hannia had their convalidation in the Catholic Church.  It was small, personal and just lovely.  We had a reception here afterwards and I enjoyed meeting Father Bill after hearing many good things about him from Hannia over the past several years.

This weekend we are all convening in Danville for 1 final time to clear out Dad's house.  It's been sold and the new people are moving in soon. This is stressing me out big time.  We have lots of help, but still....it's a big house and there is a LOT of stuff.  Stuff makes me hyperventilate on a good day.  I had trouble being in that house because the amount of clutter made me claustrophobic.  Oh well, it has to be done but this is not going to be an easy fun time for any of us.  I can't wait to get this over and done with.  Bruce's parents bought this house later in life, none of the kids ever lived there, and I don't think anybody is particularly nostalgic about the place.  

And after that?  Hopefully we can relax and have a chance to breathe again.  Maybe???  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner