Sunday, April 1, 2012

Decorating....

I haven't gotten around to decorating my house for Easter. I meant to, but we have been busy lately. But I did find a blog template to decorate my blog!
Yay! I don't know what our Easter plans will be this year. Will I cook? Will I invite Stephen and Hannia and go to the beach for seafood? I'm not sure because I will be working next weekend. My sub's daughter just had her first baby, and she lives somewhere around Savannah. My sub is taking off to see her first grandchild and that, my friends, is pretty freaking important, so I said I would work for her. Anyway, we will figure something out. We can head down to the beach Sunday morning, its just not that far away. I want to check out the weather first though. If its cold or raining then forget it.

I miss Easter with little kids. The egg dying. The egg hunts and baskets.
The Easter dresses and suits. It was all so much fun. Bruce's Mom and Dad were usually here and we would head down to Morehead City for seafood and a day at the beach (after the early morning search for Easter baskets and the egg hunt). Sometimes, we went to River Forest Manor in Bath, NC for their seafood buffet. It was such a beautiful old house, but I don't think its open anymore. Even if it is open, the management changed and the last time we went, it wasn't nearly as good.

Anyway, it looks like another busy week ahead. Why are weekends so short???
I will just keep my trip to visit Erica in mind and know that I can get through anything knowing I will be in York soon. I hope you all have a good week, and an awesome holiday next weekend. Dye some eggs for me, won't you? I don't think I will have time to get around to that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner