Friday, June 7, 2013

Andrea

I have been dreading Tropical storm Andrea for a couple of days now.  Delivering mail in inclement weather is...well...unpleasant and that is an understatement.  I envisioned torrential rain and howling wind ALL day long.  But it really wasn't like that.  I think we must have gotten the worst of the rain last night.  There were occasional brief squalls of rain, and there was wind.  But none of it was too awful.
The worst part was the humidity.  If you are familiar with hurricane weather, with air so thick you practically need to swim through it....that's what today was like.  Swampy.  But better than what I was dreading so it was ok.

Now it's Friday and it has been such a long week with all the moving that had to be done.  I'm ready for a break.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner