Wednesday, June 12, 2013

HOT!!!!

Everybody who knows me even the least little bit knows that I have an aversion to hot weather.  I despise it, loathe it even.  I don't think there is a word in the English language that fully encompasses my deep levels of hatred of it.  And yet....here it is.  Mid -90's today.  98 degrees tomorrow.  In the middle of June no less.  It makes me feel afraid of what is to come in July and August.  But let's not go there yet.  It is way too depressing to contemplate.  By Friday we will be back to more tolerable lower 80's so at least there's that.  We really need to retire to someplace less hot and humid, but there are so many stipulations to accommodate the both of us that it's not as easy as it sounds.  It can't be too hot, but Bruce also requires that it doesn't have brutal winters.  We both agree that it needs to be off the beaten path....crowded cities are a turn off.  I prefer a place to have distinct seasons...I need turning leaves in fall....??  And trees and grass, NO desolate desert landscapes.  It is a dilemma, for sure.  

Anyway, speaking of weather....the Overcashes are heading to LOL UK tomorrow.  I warned them that it will be chilly.  And it will rain.  But they get to see Erica and that makes me insanely jealous.  I want to see her so badly.  I hope everybody has an excellent time.  Erica has been contemplating which of the highlights of York to take them to.  I advised her of our favorites, so I hope that helps!  I want pics.  Lots and lots of pics!  A few with Erica in them, too.  LOL.  Good luck with that.

Other than the dastardly hot weather, we are all fine here.  Stephen and Hannia are doing well.  Busy, but happy.  They stopped by to say hello yesterday evening.  I LOVE having them in town again.  Stephen has instructed me to write a blog detailing my top 5 favorite evil villains of all time.....I have to think about that one for a while.  I am pretty sure Hannibal Lector will make the cut.  Michael Myers from "Halloween" most likely will too.  I was in high school when the original movie came out and I can honestly say that it scared the crap out of me.  Any suggestions here?  I have only thought of those 2 so far.  I need help!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner