Monday, July 1, 2013

2 More Days

2 more days until my vacation which will include lots of lounging on the beach, hopefully.  If the weather cooperates.  I am so ready to get away.  Bruce and I were talking and we don't think we have been anywhere since October of last year.  Except for cleaning out the house in Danville, that is.  We usually take a spring vacation but things got busy.  It's always busy.  I am very ready to be un-busy for a little while. 

Speaking of vacations, I just saw a post on Facebook from Casey who can't wait to get back to the US.  Particularly American food.  LOL!  I can see that for picky teens.  

Also?  Stephen and Hannia officially put an offer on a house.  They had hoped to hear back by this evening, but I'm guessing that didn't happen.  But wish them luck.  I think they really like this place!  

So now all I have to do is get through the next couple of days of work.....wish me luck, too!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner