Sunday, July 14, 2013

Never-ending Story

I worked Saturday which really kind of sucked.  Constant rain and a day of heavy parcels almost like Christmas time never makes me a happy camper.  But I survived it so my sub could take a vacation with her family.  She works every Saturday, holidays, for other carriers during the weeks and rarely asks for time off.  I felt like she deserved it.  I was still plenty happy to be done with it though.  Now I have tomorrow off which is nice.  But I have to go have the 6 month recheck mammogram after last December's biopsy.  Wish me luck.  If this is clear then I can actually go back to a regular mammogram schedule.  I have my finger's crossed because this is NOT one of my favorite things to do.  Is it better than working?  Well, at least it takes less time and that's all I have to say about that.

So today was my never ending story.  I hadn't been off in days, work has been kind of tough. I've been getting home later than I like....stuff piles up, you know?  I had so much to do that it wasn't even funny.
Laundry, litter boxes, cleaning out the fridge, sorting through stacks of mail.  It seems like skipping just a few days causes some kind of cosmic build up that's hard to ever catch up on.  Tomorrow will be part 2....the errands and grocery shopping because that hasn't been done either.  I really liked those days off that I spent sitting on the beach.  Why can't that be the never-ending story instead?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner