Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Poor pup

Our dog, Penny Lane, was spayed today.  The poor thing is so miserable tonight.  She is so restless and can't get comfortable.  She looks at me like she is accusing me of doing this cruel and awful thing to her.  I just hope she feels better tomorrow.  

Also?  Bruce went in to have an old crown replaced and the tooth is not able to be saved.  He has to have it extracted on Thursday, and eventually after that heals, he will have an implant done.  Apparently it can take up to 4 months to heal enough for the implant.  It's a back tooth with deep roots, so....ugh!  
I just hope he can get through this without too much pain.  A dog AND a husband out of commission is not my idea of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner