Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Better...

Everybody is getting better.  Penny Lane seems to be back to normal after her spaying and stomach distress.  Bruce is healing after his tooth extraction, just not eating anything too crunchy yet.  Last week was a hard one around these parts, but hopefully all that is behind us now.  So, what's up this week?  Well, let's see....

Erica is in Belgium with her friend Amy, and apparently is loving it.  She might be in Amsterdam this weekend...?   I can't recall her travel schedule, but I know she is having a wonderful time.

Stephen has been so busy lately at work and school that he might as well be in Belgium for as much as he has time to see us...LOL!  Seriously.  He is up against some big deadlines, trying to submit an abstract, and crunching research data, etc.  he explained it all to me, but I don't fully grasp it all.  I know he has been pulling some very late work nights though.  

Jeanne and family are coming to visit this weekend.  They are only here for 1 night on their way to the Outer Banks for a marathon...half marathon...?  I don't know, but I do know Jeanne is running in something on Sunday.  

Doug, and Emily...maybe Laura are visiting on Saturday.  I think Emily has something she needs to do at Duke.  Honestly, I can't even remember the last time they made it here for a visit.  It's been a long time.  Parker's Barbeque is in our future on Saturday night though.  

So, it's all good.  Busy, but much, much better than last week!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner