Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I need a little sunshine!

I was sick all weekend with some little old virus o' death. I went back to work today and it rained ALL DAY LONG! A cold dreary rain that made it feel like the day would never end. It didn't help my mood any. But all that is over and done with. Surely spring can't be too far away....right? I mean seriously.....right?

It's all fine though. If I can just get through this week, we get to see Jon Stewart in Durham on Saturday. These tickets sold out in 10 minutes. I was on the phone the minute they went on sale, got put on hold for what seemed like an eternity and was told no seats were available. Then a couple of tickets showed up on the ticket sales screen. There were 3 seats left. I got 2 and then....I don't know. A lot of people were disappointed I guess. These aren't great seats. We are up in the balcony, but I had no choice in the matter. It's Jon Stewart! Live! And we already made reservations to have dinner at Brasa. So it's all just a matter of making it through this week....

1 comments:

Lori Kintz said...

JEALOUS!

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner