Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Musical

I think life should have background music like a movie. It would help me know what's coming, like scary music means something creepy is about to happen. Happy music means I know I can relax because only good things are coming my way. Background music never lies...if something is supposed to be sad, you will know it without awkwardly wondering how to behave. It would make everything so much simpler. For instance, when I got out of bed this morning, if I could only have heard the threatening soundtrack from "Jaws" I would have known to call in sick and go back to bed because work was going to be an unpleasant ordeal. Because it was that....unpleasant and ordeal-ish. We were closed for President's Day yesterday so it was double the never-ending unpleasant ordeals all freaking day long. I am so glad it's over. I am going to lie on the couch and try to recover so....cue some kind of boring music for this evening ahead. LOL!

Yeah this is a pretty good description of my day:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner