Friday, February 24, 2012

Devastation

Devastation: Thats what it looks like after the tree service got through with our trees. They did it like Bruce wanted it though, and I am sure it will look better when spring leaves start reappearing. It looks rather stark at the moment.


All those branches around the bottom are ours to clean up. The same thing was done in the front yard, only not quite as much was cut, and Bruce has gotten that almost entirely picked up by now. I haven't been any help at all with this flu. Bur I hope to be able to pitch in some this weekend. I asked him to keep some of the larger branches stacked over by the barn for our next big family bonfire. I don't know if he has saved any or not. Thats how much I haven't been outside, or even looked outside much this week. I hope he did, or will....cuz seriously, bacon on a stick anyone? Our new bonfire favorite! LOL.

1 comments:

Lori Kintz said...

Gosh, I hope you are feeling better soon! Greg and I are finally feeling better, but now Chelsea is sick :-( Enough already!

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner