Monday, February 20, 2012

The Fabulous Husband Post

So my husband is fabulous. I think I mention that in the "about me" section. I don't have time or space to list all of the ways of his fabulosity. He is NOT perfect...but the fabulous outweighs the not-so-fab and that makes him a keeper, and me a lucky woman for having him as my better half.

His latest fabulous thing was to fix my netbook. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my iPad. Love with passionate pink puffy hearts. Its fast, its portable, its a fantastic e-reader. But it has its limitations. The blogger app, for instance, will not let me post photos on my blog. And the Pinterest app only lets me repin, (I think...I have not totally figured out the app, but am finding Pinterest on the netbook quite addictive). Actually, both of those limitations could be remedied if somebody would just come out with an updated app, and they probably will....in time.

But anyway, my netbook was struggling along until it finally just died. The screen stopped working. Fab. hubby figured out the problem (a faulty cable), ordered the part, and now has me up and going again. I am thrilled. And I also hope my netbook will hold out until all the iPad apps are fully functional.

And now....because I can post pictures again due to hubby's aforementioned fabulousness...here are a few from Hannia's Birthday dinner last night:

-The Tres Leches Cake (pay attention to the Happy Birthday candles):



-Hannia with her cake (note that my son, the eternal trickster, rearranged the letters unbeknownst to me...and sung the birthday song as "Hay-P-P Birthday" and nobody could figure out why until later when he told us):



-After dinner, cake and presents, things dissolved into madness. I don't know why, but its just the way with our family:



-Bitty came out to see what all the commotion was about. And to beg for cake:



As a parting gift for my hospitality, Stephen created some "Lime Art" for us:



And there are the highlights of our evening. Let me say Thank You to Hubby one more time for fixing this netbook to make posting pictures possible again. I Love You!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner