Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So sick

I don't remember when I was this sick...it must have been ages ago. This cold or flu or whatever it is has knocked me to my knees. I haven't been to the Dr yet, but if it's not better by tomorrow I may have to. I don't believe in uselessly taking antibiotics, and that is probably what will be prescribed. We will see. It is a little better today though. I spent the past 2 days in a haze, with a low grade fever (I think...I never actually took my temp, but it sure felt like a fever). And that part seems to be gone today. I feel exhausted and congested, and it seems to be moving into my chest with more coughing, but I don't feel feverish. I take that to be a sign of improvement.

Ana came this morning to clean the house. I stumbled into the kitchen to say hi, so that she would know I was home. We are usually at work when she comes. I must have looked frightful. She shooed me away, back to bed. I think she didn't want to catch anything...LOL. I don't blame her. I have slept in Erica's room for the past 2 nights to try and spare Bruce not only the germs, but my restlessness too. I just holed up in there and took a nap until Ana was done. Nobody seems to want my company at the moment.

Anyway, obviously I didn't make it to work today. I couldn't. Like absolutely could not. I am hoping to get a shower and some fresh PJ's, and if I can do that it will feel like a great accomplishment. I will try again tomorrow, but that remains to be seen. The only way I would call in is if I need to see the Dr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner