Saturday, June 23, 2012

Moving Day

The kids are mostly moved into the new townhouse. The storage unit is empty, all their furniture is in. There are a few odds and ends left here, but it will all get sorted and moved in the next few days. The weird thing is...although the new place is just on the other side of town I'm feeling a wee bit sad. Not devastatingly weepy and depressed like I was when they moved to Indiana, or when Erica moved to UK...but still...I don't do partings well apparently. Anyway, its been a long hot day and everybody is pretty exhausted. I didn't do any of the actual moving but somehow I am sympathetically tired too. It's just so freaking hot outside. It zaps my will to live. Well, ok, not really but it does make things so much more tiring. I have errands to run but it's going to have to wait until tomorrow. I have library books on CD that are due by Tuesday. And to my great annoyance, we are completely out of paper towels. Hope you are all having a good weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner