Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rainy Tuesday

Nothing much is going on around here. I haven't heard back from the ultrasound, which I am taking to be good news. If something scary turned up, they would get back to me in a hurry, right? Seriously....right? But anyway, it's just business as usual here. We are having lots of rain, which is getting a bit tiresome. But it's probably better than drought and water restrictions, so we deal. The kids are out searching for apartments. There seems to be lots to choose from, so it is all a matter of narrowing it down to what they want. It's good that they have the time to make a careful assessment. I wish I had exciting things going on, but then again, it feels good to have things relatively quiet at the moment. I am thinking about how nice a nap might be on this rainy afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner