Sunday, June 24, 2012

Where did the weekend go?

Between the kids moving, and Bruce taking care of a ton of yardwork, the weekend just got away from us with nary a drop of fun to be had.  I cleaned, did laundry and ran errands.....all stuff that really HAD to be done, but still.  Maybe next weekend will be a little more of a fun break from the monotony of work. 

The kids are completely in now.  There were still a couple of loads that they moved this afternoon.  So while everything might be in the townhouse, I am sure they have days of sorting, organizing and putting away.  Makes me tired just thinking about it.  And what would we do moving this whole house?  The thought of it just make me shudder.  We have way too much stuff.  Honestly, I feel like it would take an act of God to get it all packed and moved.  Not that we are moving anywhere anytime soon.  I dream of living someplace with cooler summers, but until we retire its not going to happen. 

Anyway, everything here is fine.  Just unhappy the weekend was over so quickly.  Where does it go?
Friday afternoon is here and I blink and suddenly its Monday all over again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner