Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What's Up?

Happy Tuesday everybody! Oh, and Happy Anniversary to Jeanne and Calvin, too. I remember your wedding day well. There was an incident involving Calvin's lack of clothing while we were all trying to get ready for the ceremony that makes it stick in my head. LOL. Honestly I can't remember just how long ago that was. That is probably for the best as I am actively forgetting anything that makes me feel old. Anyway, I ran by the kids new place after work today. It really is just around the corner from my office. All of their stuff fit in the place really well. The unpacking is mostly finished. They have gotten a lot done in just a few short days. Thinking about it makes me tired. They still have minor things, like hanging pictures. And they need to buy a few things too...some bookcases, maybe a cute patio set as they have a nice private patio in the back. The main thing is a new bed, although they are still using the old one until they have time to pick something out. Another happy thing? Erica finally got Internet in her new place yesterday. It really did take that long....25 days. I have totally missed seeing her on Skype. But she gave us a Skype tour of her new flat yesterday afternoon and I enjoyed that a lot. The city wall really is just outside and visible from her living room. So cool. Also cool is the combo washer/dryer unit in the kitchen. I know she is happy for that. Dryers aren't all that common in Europe, but with the dampness of the UK air drying stuff is not ideal. Not much else going on. Today was so nice, 78 degrees and sunny. But we are gearing up for some serious scorching heat by the end of the week. Ugh! Not looking forward to that at all......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner