Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blues

Today just wasn't my best day ever.  I felt tired before I even left the house this morning.  Just out of sorts for no particular reason.  Work was a challenge (re: exhausting, annoying, frustrating...the usual).  No one thing went wrong, at least.  I can't pinpoint anything that was upsetting.  I slept fine last night.  I wasn't sick or in pain.....I was just very apathetic and slow.  I felt like I was wading through waist deep molasses all day long.  What the heck? 

Oh well, I'm fine.  Tomorrow is a brand new day.  I guess everybody has an off day occasionally.
Also?  The cherry on top of my blue, blah kind of day?  Bruce and I were in the kitchen late this afternoon discussing the fact that he needs new dress shirts.  Something caught our eye out of the window......a big ugly snake right in our backyard.  INSIDE the fence!  Snakes apparently have no respect for private property.  Oh God, I HATE those things.  It made me cringe to think that Penny Lane (our dog) had just come inside.  Anyway, Bruce went out with leather gardening gloves to inspect it.  Apparently it was a non-venomous Rat snake....still....eeewwwww!  But he picked it up by the tail and hauled it off to some other more appropriate place.  Another planet would have been nice, but he didn't carry it quite that far.  I dunno but seeing that snake just kind of summed up the day for me.

Ok, I'm going to shake it off, go to bed early and wake up to FRIDAY!  Fridays are just more friendly than Thursdays anyway.  And this one I'm declaring "NO SNAKE FRIDAY!!!".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner