Friday, September 20, 2013

Crazy week....

Let's start with the good things.....I had a wonderful birthday.  I got to celebrate with my girlfriends early, and my family on the actual day.  Erica Skyped me, Hannia made me an indescribably delicious birthday FLAN!  So much better than cake!  We had a lovely dinner out with Stephen and Hannia where I had not one, but 2 (!!!) black cherry/peach Mojitos.  Those were amazing!  I had so much love and so many happy wishes on Facebook!  And every single card that I got this year had a CAT theme....thank you all.  I feel very blessed.  I have awesome friends and family!

But what's that saying about how in every life a little rain must fall?  I can't remember it verbatim.  I found out my niece, my sister's daughter is getting married.  Next weekend!  It was last minute...I get that.  It is a very small civil service.  I get that, too.  But I am not invited.  And that?  I do not get.  It hurt me so much.  I flipped out a little.  I said harsh things.  My sister said harsh things.  It's been awful and sad.  I'm not even sure if we are speaking now??  I assume we will both get over it eventually.  But still...it hurt.  Oh well, I assume most families have occasional unpleasant drama.  It just hurts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner