Saturday, September 28, 2013

War on Email

I am in the heat of battle against advertising email.  I get so many advertisements that it has become unmanageable.  I cleaned out my inbox yesterday morning before I left for work, and still....I had 183 emails waiting for me when I got home around 4pm.  Some are unsolicited spam.  But most are places that I shop.  Stephen and Hannia came by for a visit last night, and Hannia and I agreed that Loft is one of the biggest offenders.  Like 4 or 5 a day sometimes.  It is insane!

Anyway, I am considering abandoning my email and opening a new account.  Just let the junk mail multiply exponentially in my gmail inbox.  If I do, I will send out a notice to friends and family from my new address.  But first, I aim to stand and fight.  I am waging a war.  Which means lots of tedious clicking on unsubscribe links in each and every email that I receive for a while.  I may not be able to win.  But I am going to try......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner