Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Such a Tease

 Bruce is currently engaged in an activity that just teases me mercilessly....he is browsing the web for our perfect retirement home.  No, we are nowhere near ready yet, but it is wonderful to dream sometimes....right?  Our perfect place would be a riverfront home in the mountains.  Western NC, northern Georgia....mountains in Virginia...we both agree we would prefer the southeast.  In an out of the way place.  I used to think lake front, but most of that is too crowded and residential.  

He just showed me a gorgeous property with amazing views, porches to take advantage of those views, it was breath taking.  It was also just under 3,000,000.  That price broke my heart.  Stop teasing me....LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner