Saturday, May 26, 2012

Moving Day

The kids (and Bruce) have successfully moved their stuff out of Hannia's parents house.  They will be staying here with us for the next month or so, until a few things are more clear.  Will Stephen go back to ECU to work with the new professor who has just signed to start this fall?  He has several out of state job applications hanging in the balance...?  It just doesn't make sense to take on a lease that he might have to break, so we all made the decision that moving here until he knows more just makes the most sense.   Hannia's parents are on their way from Charlotte right this minute and will be here in Greenville later tonight.  They were able to finally sell their apartment there in Charlotte (a minor miracle in this market), so they had to jump when the opportunity presented itself. 

Anyway, everybody is exhausted but its all done now.  I didn't help with the move, but I offered.  I am having issues with inflammed ribs (cartilage), and back pain now that I can't take any medication....but I could have done some of the lighter stuff.  Oh well, I grocery shopped and kept drinks stocked, and made dinner so I guess that is my contribution. 

We were all a little sad that so many of our friends took off to do fun stuff like go to the beach. Oh well.  At least I have a long weekend off of work, and that helps.  Plus it rained again this afternoon (has rained every afternoon for the past 2 weeks pretty much).   Tonight I don't think anybody cares where we are as long as we have a bed to fall into.  I hope your holiday weekend is safe, and fun. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner