Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Absent Minded

I have been very absent minded lately. I don't know what is going on. I keep forgetting things. Like I promised 2 months ago to mail copies of Erica's thesis to her mentor back at UVA. And then it slipped my mind completely. For 2 whole months! I got them packaged up and addressed and ready to mail first thing tomorrow. And this weekend I spent 15 minutes combing over the house for a soft drink that I thought I had misplaced. I never found it. I think I only imagined I had opened a Diet Dr. Pepper, but never actually did. Either that, or there is a flat soft drink drying out in some weird out of the way closet or cabinet somewhere out of sight.
And its not just that, but lots of little things. Bruce mentioned just tonight how forgetful I have been recently. Oh well, I guess I should be alarmed, but I keep forgetting to panic over it. LOL.

So, while I sit here not being able to remember a single thing that has happened to me lately, or what I wanted to say to all of you...who knows? Maybe my days have been filled with tons of fabulous stuff and I just can't recall any of it. Yeah, thats probably it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner