Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Cat From Hell

I LOVE this show. And no, none of my cats are from hell. Vixen is a little bit temperamental, but she's a sweetheart underneath all the bluffing. I just love watching the guy who is something of a "cat whisperer" come in and help families deal with wayward felines who are destined to be dropped off at a shelter if they can't figure out a way to tame the bad kitties. I want him to come to my house. I KNOW we don't have any serious behavioral problems, but I sense he could help me figure out how to make my spoiled rotten princesses even MORE spoiled and happy. I can't even remember the guy's name....LOL....but I love him anyway. I loved our dogs. I did, seriously. But it has become more and more apparent to me that I am a cat person at heart. I don't know why or how, but it is what I am.

Anyway, we are finally all well in this house now. I hope we have seen the last of that flu. Bruce got sick, but had a milder case of it than I did. He seemed so determined to "beat" me, like it was a competition of who survived it better. I am not very competitive by nature, so I am fine with just saying it out loud....He won. I didn't do so well with it. Maybe I am a wimp, but it kicked my butt and I don't mind saying so.

Tomorrow is finally Friday. I am so glad to see the weekend come around. I went back to work on Monday, but honestly I was still under the weather for the first couple of days. I got over it, but it made for a really long-feeling week. Today was the first day I felt 100 percent really. And it was also sunny and 80 degrees here. So wild and crazy. We barely had winter....I was glad to have a warm sunny day, but honestly I do NOT want to jump over spring and go straight into the hot humid days of summer.

All right, there is no point to any of this. Its just a stream of consciousness. Its my bedtime, so sweet dreams to everybody. Have a beautiful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner