Monday, March 5, 2012

I NEED it!!!!


We so need this Fantasy Cat Tree!!! The 7 ft one, with 4 perches. Because we have 4 cats, so it makes sense, right? And this one comes highly recommended by Animal Planet's cat whisperer, Jackson Galaxy (his real name? I think not, but who knows?). And I already told you how much I am addicted to watching this guy and his show about cats from hell. Clearly, all kitties need a real looking tree to be on their best behavior! Am I being sarcastic? Well, maybe just a little. But I truly do love the cat guy, AND his show. And I double pink heart ADORE this cat tree. But at $1,100 without shipping, I am not sure I can convince Bruce that we NEED this. My poor deprived kitties....having only those plain carpeted cat tree/condo things to climb on and perch on and sleep on. And we only have 2 of those!!!! Which means there has to be sharing and taking turns, something my cats are not particularly good at. Poor things.

But anyway, I passed away this past Saturday afternoon, a RAINY dreadful kind of day outside, watching episode after episode of the Cat From Hell show. I must have caught it during some kind of marathon. I couldn't tear myself away. And every single one of those cats had improved significantly after working with Mr. Galaxy. How I coveted that cat tree...only one family got one, but it was beautiful. I finished up my evening by searching online until I found the exact one....and was immediately horrified by how expensive it is. Maybe I should start up a charity fund. Save my cats from deprivation kind of thing. In fact, if you are so inclined to send cash or checks to us, please feel free....LOL. Maybe I will put some jars with pictures of my cats in convenience stores and restaurants around town. Who knows? Maybe I can still pull this feat off and supply my cats with this spectacular fake tree. It even has a cute little fairy door in the base, although that is an additional $35. But my girls NEED a fairy door, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner