Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rainy Saturday

It's raining on my weekend. Not that I can't find plenty to do inside (cleaning is always needed), but we just had these warm and beautiful days that I had to spend working. This morning the wind is howling and it's pouring. Oh well, plan B I guess (meaning the cleaning thing again...). Maybe I will drag Bruce out to a movie later, although I have no idea what is playing right now.

So, nothing new and exciting going on here. At least we are all well and flu-free. We had hoped to spend some time cleaning up the branches from the topping out of the tree in our backyard but not in this weather. It will have to wait. I think Bruce is getting antsy about the mess because with the warm days we have had recently (pretty much all winter really), the grass already could use a mowing. Oh! In 2 weeks time changes again. I really love having longer days. Why can't we just stay on daylight saving time all year long? It is always so depressing those first few weeks in the fall when it gets dark by 5.

Well, I hope the sun is shining wherever you are today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner