Monday, March 19, 2012

It was a Monday alright....

Mondays at work tend to be my worst day. The mail is heavier, the day is longer. And so, of course, I have fallen into a habit of not sleeping on Sunday nights. Not intentionally, because honestly, I WANT to sleep. I want to wake up refreshed and ready to face the day. But I just don't seem to be able to no matter what. I go to bed early, skip caffeine from the afternoon on....But I lie there wide awake, tossing and turning and dreading what I KNOW is going to be a sucky day, and knowing the suckiness will be exacerbated by the fact that I am dead tired from not sleeping. What the hell? I wish I could figure out a way to trick my body into sleeping even though I can't make Mondays go away.

Oh well, Monday is behind me for at least a week. And I think I am going to go to bed early tonight to try and make up for lying awake most of last night.
I finally got up and tried to sleep in Erica's room (I do that a lot when I can't sleep or Bruce is snoring). Sometimes I try the couch in the den, the guest room....like the location is going to help somehow. But it never does.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Errors Have Been Made © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner